Roberto Rivera, Ph.D.
- B.A., Philosophy, University of San Francisco
- Ph.D., Comparative Humanities, University of California, Santa Cruz
Cultural studies, discourse theory and the foundations of social science. His views on theory are influenced by the work of Latino cultural critics in both the U.S. and Latin America.
- LTNS 110: Critical Thinking in Latina/o Studies
- LTNS 215: Introduction to Raza Studies
- LTNS 265: Topics in Latina/o History
- LTNS 390: Raza Teatro Workshop
- LTNS 415: Socioeconomics of La Raza
- LTNS 475: Aztec Philosophy
- LTNS 492: Early Transatlantic Literature and Culture
- LTNS 520: North and South American Cultural Expression
- LTNS 575: Latina/o Culture/Identity
A Study of Liberation Discourse: The Semantics of Opposition in Freire and Gutierrez (Peter Lang, 2004).