Lecturer Faculty Biography
- B.A. (Psychology; Minor: Art)
- M.S. (PGSP-Stanford Psy.D. Consortium)
- Psy.D. (PGSP-Stanford Psy.D. Consortium)
Burnout and stress in psychology graduate students and psychologists.
- LTNS 211: Latin/o Families Narratives
- LTNS 500: Latina/o Community Mental Health
- PGSP/PAU 2018 Dissertation Grant Award
- Chicana Latina Foundation Scholarship
- Rico, Y.C. & Bunge, E.L. (2020) Stress and burnout in psychology doctoral students, Psychology, Health & Medicine, 26:2, 177-183, DOI: 10.1080/13548506.2020.1842471 https://www.researchgate.net/publication/344905957_Stress_and_burnout_i…
- Rico, Y.C. (2020) Emotional struggles are common, even for psychologists. Put in Black. https://putinblack.com/emotional-struggles-are-common-even-for-psycholo…
- Hirschtritt, M.E., Ordonez, A., Rico, Y.C., & LeWinn, K.Z. (2015). Internal resilience, peer victimization, and suicidal ideation among adolescents. International Journal of Adolescent Medicine and Health, 27(4), 415-423.