- Ph.D. Ethnic Studies, University of California, San Diego
- M.A. Ethnic Studies, University of California, San Diego
- M.A. Chicana/o and Latina/o Studies, California State University, Los Angeles
- B.A. (Cum Laude), University of California, Riverside, Chicanx Studies in Ethnic Studies with honors
- A.A. Philosophy, Long Beach City College
Paisa Studies, Fan Studies, Sexuality Studies, Puteria Studies, Porn Studies, Women of Color Feminisms, Queer of Color Critique, Fat Studies, Performance Studies, Cultural Studies, Latinx Cultural Production, Popular Music and Culture, Working Class Epistemologies, Girl Studies, Sound Studies, Ethnographic Methods, Rasquache Filmmaking.
- LTNS 505: Gender, Sexuality, and Latino Communities
- LTNS 410: Seminar on Gender and Latinas/os