Lecturer Faculty Biography
- M.A. Cultural Anthropology (Visual Emphasis), 2007 - San Francisco State University
- M.A. Latin American History, 2004 - San Francisco State University
- B.A. Latin American History, 2000 - San Francisco State University
Lowriding Culture, Globalization of Lowriding, Visual Anthropology, Identity, Cultural Diffusion
- LTNS 265: Topics in Latina/o History
- LTNS 278: History of Latinos in the U.S.
- LTNS 315: History of Latina/os in California
- LTNS 380: Afro/Latina/o Diasporas
- HIST 357: Colonial Latin America
- The Atlas of Global Lowriding. Forthcoming, 2022.
- "Bouncing Across Borders: The Globalization of Lowriding Culture" - Chapter contributed for forthcoming Lowrider Studies text. Peter Lang Publishing.
- NPR Interview: https://www.npr.org/2021/10/13/1045255052/san-francisco-lowriders-police
- Interview for Bay Area Local News: https://localnewsmatters.org/2020/10/14/cruising-around-the-world-how-california-lowrider-culture-spread-across-the-globe/
- Interview for Anthro for the Homies Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/003-lowride-worldwide-featuring-john-ulloa-ma/id1545511081?i=1000503366160